On 14th July 2020 Alex Beaton from ClearWater Sensors presented at the SWIG webinar themed “How can sensors protect our coastal waters?”.
The webinar covered the following topics:
- – Why should we measure water quality in coastal waters?
- – How is the measurement affected by seawater?
- – How do we control pollution removal processes?
- – How do we measure key contaminants?
- – Why are sensors important to aquaculture, power plant outfalls, marine life and tourism?
Alex gave an overview of different technologies available for monitoring nutrients in coastal waters, and described how the ClearWater Sensors range of chemical sensors can play a key role in protecting our coastal seas.
Visit the SWIG website for more information about future webinars.